Protecting your Privacy At PrettyLittleThing, we’ve got your back when it comes to your style and those all-important personal details. Our customers are super important to us, which means protecting our customers by keeping their personal data and information secure at all costs is a main priority. We know the world of data security can be tricky (and a little zzzz), but we want you to be fully clued up on everything you need to know when it comes to your personal information and how it’s used. Consider this your guide to all things privacy related.
Most of the information you, the customer, provide us with happens when you’re engaging with us and our brand. This could be from anything from browsing the site, to purchasing and registering for an account.
When creating and registering an account, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card details, date of birth and other general marketing preferences.
We may also receive information from you via you entering one of our competitions, participating in any feedback questionnaires around your shopping experience with us, or from any communication you may have with our customer services team.
- Log in to your account
- Navigate to My Info
- Companies within the Boohoo PLC group – our trusted family.
- Companies that help us and our customers use our services such as payment processors, warehouse team, courier companies and return services.
- Service providers that we work closely with to help us run things day to day and provide better experiences to customers. These companies include Google, advertising partners, our website hosting company and various other tools we use such as multi-variant testing etc.
- Companies that we feel sure get our customer’s approval. These include social media sites (such as when you login with Facebook), or if you decide to checkout using PayPal when shopping with us.
- As long as you have an account with us.
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you.
- Or as long as it is necessary in order to produce support related activities.
- Letting us know via updating your account settings to reflect this new request.
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or text message you receive from us.
- Getting in touch and contacting our customer services team direct.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator — in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- If you have any questions or feedback about this notice.
- If you would like us to stop using your information.
- If you want to exercise any of your rights mentioned above.
- If you have a complaint - if you feel we’ve let you down or there’s any areas we could do better, we wanna know about it.