FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
Please enter your order number:
**Some orders may be sent in multiple parts, you will receive multiple dispatch emails if your order has been split shipped.
Sorry to hear you haven’t received a part of your order! Please note that during the period July to September, some orders may be sent out in multiple parts.
If you are missing part of your order, please check:
- Your dispatch email, if your order is going to be sent in multiple parts then your dispatch email will only include some of the items you ordered, you will then get another dispatch email. You will also receive multiple tracking numbers.
- The receipt/invoice in the bag, this will show the items you should have received in this parcel. If you have everything that is on the invoice the rest of your order will come separately.
- Your PLT parcel packaging, if your order is arriving in multiple parcels then there will be a sticker on the bag to let you know the order has been split.
If you are missing items from your order and your dispatch email and invoice show all items on your order, then please get in touch with our customer services team HERE. Make sure to let them know your order number and which items were missing.
We've got you covered! We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Solo, Maestro and Electron. We also accept PayPal payments.
If your order has gone into payment review it means payment has not been received. This can happen for a few reasons, but don't worry, your card won't have been charged!
You can be assured that shopping with PrettyLittleThing is safe! We’re a member of "Verified by Visa" and "Secure by MasterCard", providing additional security when using your payment cards online. We use industry-standard encryption systems for potentially sensitive information, such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit / debit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event of someone else intercepting it.
Once you've placed you order, you will be directed to an order confirmation message which will contain your order number. This information will also be emailed to you; this can take up to 30 minutes to arrive in your inbox- so hold tight! Once our team at the warehouse have processed your order, you will receive a second email to let you know that your order is on its way to you.
Unfortunately, once you've placed your order it is not possible to amend any details, as our warehouse team will have already started processing your order
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the PrettyLittleThing returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.